I am counting off the days (22 of them!) until we should be proud owners of our new house!
Again, I don’t want to sound like an ungrateful cow, as we are living her rent and bill free, but I AM GOING INSANE!!!
1. When I have just told my son we are not having pudding, and it’s time for him to go up to bed, it is REALLY annoying for my MIL to then ask him if he would like to take a slice of lemon cake up with him. NO HE WOULD NOT!
2. The bathroom has a carpet in it, and someone (probably FIL, as he has a rather large belly so clearly can’t see his d**k) keeps peeing all over it!
3. Feeding the dog at the meal table is VILE. It expects to be fed, so walks round the table dribbling. Makes me want to puke.
4. My BIL appears to INHALE his food. It is like having meal times with a PIG. He helps himself to whatever he wants, no regards to how many it needs to be shared between, shovels his food faster than I thought humanly possible, then tonight took the last piece of beef, that I was about to eat, and gave it to this dog!
5. They are fat because they eat so much sh*t!! I cooked toad in the hole the other night, and despite a HUGE quantity of food, FIL was then eating a huge bowl of icecream an hour later, then started on a pile of biscuits an hour after that. OMG!
6. And no I am NOT skinny. I am in normal weight category. Ok, at the bottom of it, but a normal weight. I eat PLENTY, more than the recommended amount as I move about a lot, and I do NOT need a lecture on getting too skinny if I decline a biscuit having had a huge dinner!
7. There is NOTHING wrong with wanting to be organised. We can choose the takeaway now, then order a little later, otherwise it will arrive far too late for a 4 year old to eat, then I will spend the meal time trying to feed a tired and grumpy child. I hate being told to “chill out” when I just want to be organised.
OK, rant over I think. Aunty flo due on Friday, so that will no doubt send me into a bigger pile of frustration if I am not pregnant again. It was tough getting pregnant the first time, devastating to loose the baby at 11/12 weeks, and now the getting pregnant thing is not happening again.